zondag 12 februari 2012

drown up in the air

This weekend was spent in Amsterdam, the wonderful capital of the Netherlands. I don't know what it is, but I seriously fell in love with this city. I've been here for over a hundred times but still I always feel excited and cheerful walkin' though the small alleys or along the canals.
It is possible to fall in love with a place? Guess it might... I don't thing many people from abroad understand this Amsterdam love, maybe you really have to be established for that.

 Yesterday, Saturday, I went to the theater academy, in Amsterdam. Like I said in my previous post I want to go there, perhaps. You know what it is about Amsterdam? It's the feeling you get when you walk through the center with high heels and red painted lips. I can't describe it very well, and the feeling hasn't got a name, but I heard more people recognize this phenomenon. You feel so grown-up, like an Amsterdam student. Maybe one day I'll just buy a house in Amsterdam, then I could feel like it all the time.


 I stayed at a really great friend of mine, who lives there. This morning I spent in a huge man-shirt, listening to Jack Johnson's music, drinking tea. I'm so fond of Sunday mornings like these, doing nothing useful at all. A pity that I had to return home early this afternoon. In the train I wrote a lot, like I always do in the train. Particular that it feels so calm, trains give me so much space to think, while it's actually full of noise all the time.


Kisses,
Caroline

4 opmerkingen:

  1. very lovey pics, I really like that quote to!

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this photo series is so cozy and sweet. love it.

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. aaaaw! loveeeeee your blog
    so much inspiration
    keep posting dear
    you are amazing!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen